Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On some real fucken shit

I don't know what's gotten into me but I've been super-sensitive about pretty much everything. (I've been learning about emotional intelligence in my Consumer Behavior class)

But yeah, when I was young, I was never bullied but I always felt a sense of not belonging. (I always got picked last for kickball because I don't fucken play sports...OF ANY KIND.)



He's a little cutie pie, right? Well guess what..HE'S DEAD. A year ago, Carl Joseph Walker Jr. hung himself at the age of 11 because of bullies in his school.

But seriously, like seriously, bullying in the United States has gotten out of hand.

Sometimes it gets out of hand for some children, whose brains are obviously not fully developed to understand that bullies themselves are fucking losers whose parents don't love them & that will grow up to fuck ugly fat girls.

His mother has proposed a legislation that will hopefully come into effect ASAP called the Safe Schools Improvement Act to enact anti-bullying rules.

PROTEK YO CHILREN

1 comment: